Cumberland Farms, colloquially known as “Cumby’s,” is a regional chain of convenience stores based in Westborough, Massachusetts, operating primarily in New York, New England and Florida. Cumberland Farms operates roughly 600 retail stores, gas stations, and a support system including petroleum and grocery distribution operations in 11 states. It is one of the largest retail chains to be completely privately owned.Cumberland Farms offers a large assortment of food service items, candy, snacks, and chilled drinks, which it calls “The Chill Zone”, along with Cumberland Farms branded chips, pastries, candy, and coffee, etc.
What is Cumberland Satisfaction Survey?
It is a guest satisfaction feedback program hosted by the Cumberland Farms for getting into the shoes of their potential consumers; that in return helps the company to improve their quality of services, and operations and moreover help them make best business tactics that are in line with customers interests. There will be no better and economical way around to comprehend the needs of the customers than getting the clear-cut insights directly from their heart in the form of feedback.
Rules and Regulation of Cumberland Farm Guest Satisfaction Survey
Do not forget to keep these listed boxes checked before getting your hands on the how-to participate section given bel0w.
- For filling out the survey, you must have a laptop/PC or smartphone with an active internet connection enabled.
- A recent bill of the purchase at Cumberland Farms store
- The surveyor ought to be 18 or more in age
- You should know English
How to participate in Cumberland Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Firstly, you will be needed to visit the official site of Cumberland Guest Satisfaction Survey that is guestsurvey.cumberlandfarms.com
- Click on the START SURVEY button
cumberland farm survey
- Then it will ask you to enter the 4-Digit Store number mentioned on the bill.
cumberland guest satisfaction survey
- Tap on Next, and now type-in the date and time of your visit to the Cumberland store