McDonald’s is an American fast food company, founded in 1940 as a restaurant operated by Richard and Maurice McDonald, in San Bernardino, California, United States. They christened their business as a hamburger stand, and later turned the company into a franchise, with the Golden Arches logo being introduced in 1953 at a location in Phoenix, Arizona. In 1955, Ray Kroc, a businessman, joined the company as a franchise agent and proceeded to purchase the chain from the McDonald brothers.
McDVoice is a customer feedback survey. Customer satisfaction is one keen aspect of of the company. The complete workforce working for better a customer satisfaction.
This Big Company’s McDVoice has certain criteria and eligibility rules laid to all its customer.Not much very few these rules sets a fair reward distribution pattern
- A receipt from the McDonald’s Store/Restaurant the visited.Coupons are must, otherwise you won’t be able to take part in the survey for MCDVoice.
- The survey is online,so active internet connection along with a electronic gadget is must. Age restrictions include that,only individuals above the age of 15 can participate in the survey.
- You can choose to answer the questions of the survey in either English or Spanish.
- A person can participate in MCDVoice only 5 times a monthly. Not more.
- Customer are given a period of 30 days after the visit to perform the survey