Dunkin’ Donuts, rebranding as Dunkin’ and also known popularly as Dunkies, Dunkins, and Dunk is an American multinational quick service restaurant chain based in Massachusetts. It was founded by William Rosenberg in 1950 in Quincy, Massachusetts, and is one of the largest coffee and baked foods chains in the world, with more than 12,000 restaurants in 36 countries. The chain’s products include donuts, bagels, other baked goods, and a variety of hot and iced beverages.The chain is currently owned by Dunkin’ Brands. Along with its speciality donuts it serves many other delicacies.
William Rosenberg opened Open Kettle in 1948, a restaurant selling donuts and coffee in Quincy, Massachusetts. He conceived the idea for the restaurant after his experiences selling food in factories and at construction sites, where donuts and coffee were the two most popular items. He planned of restaurant just after it and named it Dunkin’donuts. The restaurant was successful, and Rosenberg sold franchises to others starting in 1955.
TellDunkin Survey is a way to inform the company how your last visit or visits went. It is kind of a feedback form for the experience you got there and you could stand a chance to win free doughnuts. All you have to do is to finish the TellDunkin Guest Satisfaction Survey on the official website. Once you are done with the survey, you will get a free coupon code that you can redeem for a free Dunkin Donut on your next visit. Good customer service has always been an important point for the company and this is a good example of that. By telling them with your experience, you can help them improve their services in any way possible.
TellDunkin Survey Rules and Eligibility
- Participants must be legal residents of the US and over 18 years old
- A Dunkin Donuts purchase receipt is one of the pre-requisites.
- Only one coupon will be given on a single visit.
- Visit the TellDunkin Survey website within 3 days of your purchase.
- Make sure to redeem the coupon within 180 days of the purchase.
How to enter TellDinkin Survey
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of TellDunkin from here.
- Once you’re there, you will see the option to select a language.
- Choose English or language as your language of preference and start the survey.
- On the next page, you will have to enter your receipt number for the first part of your survey.
- Take out your receipt and find the 18 digit receipt number which is in the middle.
- Type that number on the TellDunkin Survey website.
- Click on Start to go to the next step of the Guest Survey.
- If you do not have that number, then click on the link below.
- Now, enter the 6 digit Store number which is at the top of the receipt.
- You will also have to enter the date and hour of your visit.
- Now you will be required to fill up a questionnaire of various feedback questions.
- Answer all of them honestly and as per your experience during your last visit.
- Finally, the TellDunkin Survey will need you to enter your name and email address.